Hypnotherapy can help you:
- Gain insight into present difficulties and past events
- Discover the negative beliefs that shape present life decisions and actions and create new better beliefs
- Release old patterns and phobias
- Increase creativity and clarity of thought
- Deepen intuition and inner peace
- Reduce day-to-day anxiety, tension, and stress while strengthening the immune system
- Increase self-esteem, self-confidence and optimism about life
- Improve relationships
- Reduce physical illness and unlock inner potential, creating mind-body healing
- Heal physically, mentally and emotionally and more …
The human mind may be subdivided into three parts: the Unconscious, Subconscious and Conscious. Each part has separate and distinct tasks:
- The unconscious mind operates your automatic body systems such as the circulatory system.
- The subconscious mind stores all your experiences and everything you have ever learned.
The conscious mind is our everyday mind, making immediate day to day decisions like what to wear, eat, and drink.
To read more on “What can Hypnotherapy do for you?”, subscribe to our Oct Issue here!
About the writer
Karita Fischer aka Khadija Abdullah, has provided therapy to prisoners, asylum seekers, refugees, families with problems, orphans, homeless and jobless people and people with different problems and crises in life (alcohol, depressions, money etc).
With Hypnotherapy, Karita helps people to unlearn old habits, remove limiting beliefs and learn new good thought processes. Karita is also a Quantum Touch Practitioner and a 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® teacher, a special kind of self-hypnosis discipline that includes dealing with emotional problems apart from the physical mind and body. 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® is a Mind-Body-Spirit approach developed by Master Hypnotist Calvin Banyan, USA. It uses a series of inspired thoughts called Recognitions. Recognitions weaken and remove negative beliefs you may be holding against yourself such as “People always hurt me.” The first four Recognitions within the 7th Path address: Feeling unsupported by life, Feeling unlovable, Feeling inadequate and Forgiveness of Others and of the Self.